Thursday, December 14, 2017

About Me

I am Vikas Rawat, author of this blog site,
http://learn-excelaccessvba.blogspot.in/, is an online webpage for learning Excel/Access/VBA.

When I started to use excel , I never know that Excel is that much effective tool. I learn Excel through Internet , Experiments , Books etc. I thought one day why not share this knowledge.Lot persons are asking me secrets of excel , freelancing , part time income. So instead telling same things to different persons I thought we can share this things via this blog site.

Microsoft Excel has been my passion for a long time, I use VBA programming extensively to get enhanced functionality beyond an Excel spreadsheet, and use automation in Excel to integrate with other Office Applications like PowerPoint, Word & Outlook, and to connect with databases like Microsoft Access.

I have strived to create a site to make learning VBA simple and quick, realizing how at the beginning you might find VBA to be challenging, and the elementary questions you might be scared of asking.

I will be interested to know if you find this blog useful. You are welcome to report any errors or any suggestion for improvement. I will earnestly consider all your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance for your valuable time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excel VBA to send email from excel with HTML table in a email body

'' Excel vba script to send email from outlook & email body in HTML table format. ''Write down email body in HTML tags...